Many behavior analysts are trained on curricula instead of receiving training on how to use behavior analytic research to analyze learner behavior. This
is a skill set that one must possess to be an effective behavior analyst. While no one checklist, training, or curriculum can teach this skill in its entirety,
the purpose of this webinar is to provide behavior analysts training on identifying common barriers to learning and addressing them using the science of
Learning Objectives. Participants will be able to:
- Identify poor learner performance,
- Explain why it is important to address poor learner performance
- Determine if a faulty behavior chain exists and explain how to address it
- Teach learners to overcome common skill deficits that interfere with learner performance
- Address common challenging behaviors that interfere with learner performance
This webinar is completed on your own pace and never expires. The presentation is conducted via a recorded interactive PowerPoint presentation. This webinar
includes video examples within the webinar and additional video examples of barriers to learning and programs to address them. To see the video examples
prior to purchasing the course go to: www.youtube.com/user/navigationaba.
*All course participants receive access to a document that contains several sample programs for targeting skills such as "give me", "tolerating no", "wait", and "conditioning new reinforcers".